Well Chyawanprash encapsulates all the beneficial properties required to boost immunity and stamina. Over 40 powerful Ayurvedic herbs, numerous minerals, and other natural ingredients are put together to formulate this powerful and energetic mixture. One of the key ingredients in chyawanprash is Amalaki (Indian Gooseberry), which is a powerful antioxidant fruit and contains free-radical scavenging properties and rich in Vitamin C. Ghee, sesame oil, and honey serve as catalytic agents to carry herbs deep into the cells while honey helps in neutralizing and safeguarding the effects of other major ingredients.
The potent SCI-VEDIC formulation is inspired by Ayurveda and Science!
Well Chyawanprash, due to its powerful ingredients and nutritional properties is considered to deliver several benefits and protects against several health diseases such as viral fever, cough, and cold.
Features & Benefits
- Helps to strengthen the immune system
- Supports bowel movement
- Supports healthy respiratory system
- Powerful Antioxidant that helps to slow the aging process
- Helps to improve memory and concentration
- Supports urinary health
- Helps to purify the blood, eliminates toxins, and is beneficial to the liver
- Helps the maintenance of the digestive system
- Helps rejuvenate skin and fight the bacterial infection
Direction of Use
- Recommended for all age groups and in all seasons
- It can be taken with milk or water
- Having with warm milk helps in revitalizing cells
- ADULT: 1 teaspoonful (approx. 12 g) twice a day
- CHILD (3_12 YRS) OLD: ½ teaspoonful (approx. 6g) twice a day or as directed by a Physician