- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: This oximeter can measure and monitor heart rate, SpO2, and pulse intensity with high accuracy. Displays waveform (plethysmograph) and digital readings, as well as pulse bar graphs, to visually indicate any irregularities or abnormalities, such as weak heartbeat. The pulse oxygen saturation is the percentage of HbO2 in the total Hb in the blood, so-called the O2 concentration in the blood. It is an important bio-parameter for respiration. For the purpose of measuring the SpO2 more easily and accurately, our company developed the Pulse Oximeter. At the same time, the device can measure the pulse rate simultaneously.
- EASY TO USE: Insert a finger into the rubber of the pulse oximeter and press "on". Intelligent tool for exercise recovery, elderly, hikers, climbers (monitor the oxygenation rate of cells, for overall health). Essential to take a reading without moving the body or hand to obtain accurate results.
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE: The monitor is very light, small in size, low in power consumption, and easy to carry with detachable lanyard; so, you can measure oxygen saturation anywhere. Auto power-offs seconds after removing finger saves battery life. Requires two AAA batteries (included).
- The operation is simple and convenient.
- Small Size, lightweight and convenient carrying lanyard.
- Power consumption is low and the two originally equipped AAA batteries can be operated continuously for 20 hours.
- The oximeter will automatically be powered off when no signal goes to the product within 5 seconds after removing the finger being tested
The product is really good, and upto the mark