NUTRILITE® Bilberry with Lutein
Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a natural process with ageing but gets accelerated due to poor diet, smoking, hereditary reasons, UV rays, stress, working conditions & other lifestyle factors. AMD progressively affects the macula which is located in the center of the retina, responsible for central vision and high visual acuity. Poor macular health can cause oxidative stress with in the retina, leading to vision related challenges.
It has been studied that Lutein (an important nutrient from carotenoid family) is one of the primary constituent of the macular region of the retina where it serves to provide anti-oxidant protection. People with AMD have been found to have low macular lutein density and therefore diet with lutein can helpful. Research shows that 10 mg per day of lutein may help to replenish lutein concentration in macula and may support eye function and normal vision health secondary to MD.
- Lutein - Provides antioxidant protection for the retina. Supports healthy vision health.
- Bilberry extract - Provides anthocyanosides and black currants that are important for eye health
- Vitamin A - This helps maintain good eyesight at night. Also helps maintain good health of skin and mucous membranes
- Spinach Concentrates - Phytonutrients from this concentrate provide additional nutritional benefits.
Use this dietary supplement for antioxidant support for your eyes.
Potential Users -
- People who work long hours on computer, watch TV and read books usually
- Anyone who wants to supplement their regular diet with benefits of this product
- Take 2 tablets once daily with meals.
Amway India presents Nutrilite Bilberry with Lutein (60N tablets). It contains a blend of Lutein, extracts of Bilberry, Black Currant, these ingredients together can support eye health & function. It contains lutein at a level that, as per research, helps support and replenish antioxidant levels in your healthy retinas and macula. Lutein in this formula is obtained from marigolds which is one of the nature's richest sources.