Airveda PM2.5 PM10 Air Quality Monitor
Airveda monitors use High-quality laser sensors, calibrated individually for Indian conditions against BAM (Beta Attenuation Monitor- the most advanced system for measuring ambient air quality.)
The small size and long battery life of 6-8 hours make Airveda monitors extremely portable. Can be charged using any USB power outlet in your car, laptop, or power bank. It measures your air quality every second so you can understand the air quality where you are, in real-time.
The PM2.5 PM10 monitor features a unique LED indicator that shows air quality status in an easy-to-read “traffic signal” color-code, ranging from green for ‘good’, to red for ‘severe’. The PM2.5 and PM10 limits for the visual indicator are configurable via the app.
Airveda monitors are completely manufactured in India. Sensors are also calibrated locally to suit Indian conditions. Sensors can be locally re-calibrated as well as replaced easily. Our manufacturing facility has been running for 30 years and is a trusted name in the local industry.
Connect to your home, office, or personal hotspot Wi-Fi and remotely monitor data and get alerts in Airveda app, available for free on iOS and Android. View current and historic data, understand your exposure over time, as well as compare with outdoor air quality in your city.
Monitor stores data locally if no Wi-Fi is available for up to two days and data is uploaded to the server when Wi-Fi becomes available.
The default life of PM sensors is 1 year. However, a special feature allows the sensor to switch on/off at regular intervals to increase the life of the sensor considerably. This interval is configurable and can be configured to once every minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 20 minutes.
- Measurement parameters: PM2.5, PM10 in μg/m3
- Range: PM2.5 0-999 μg/m3, PM10 0-1999 μg/m3
- Minimum resolution of < 0.3 μm
- Relative error Maximum of ±10% and ±10μg/m3
- Measures every second when on battery, once every minute when on power. Interval is configurable.
- Size : 11.6cm*11.6cm*6cm. Weight: 370 gms
- Power voltage : 5V. Can be charged via laptop/car usb.
- 3000mAh rechargeable battery. 5-6 hours backup
- Connect up to 5 Wi-Fi SSID passwords.
- Local memory stores data for up to 2 days.
Tested and calibrated against :
- Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
Warranty & Support
- 1 Year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Client responsible for getting the device to our facilities for all servicing. Service time 1 week.
- Warranty is void if the device is opened, tampered with, or electronics damaged due to mechanical shock.
- Sensor change and calibration are not included in the warranty.
- Using laser scattering principle: Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles can be obtained by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the particle diameter.
To view historic and current data on a web dashboard, and download reports for any date, check out the Data Plan.
We Also Recommend
Laser Egg+ CO2: Indoor Air Quality Monitor (Tracks PM2.5, Fine Dust, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Temperature, and Humidity)