We lead very hectic lives. All day long, we are always in a rush, which results in our diet, and eventually our health taking a severe beating. More and more people nowadays face adverse issues such as lack of energy, compromised immunity, constant tiredness or fatigue and coughs and colds. These are mainly caused due to the lack of a balanced diet, increase in pollution levels and basically, the failure to lead a healthy lifestyle. So, by including a daily dose of Chyawanprash by Nutrilite in your diet, it will help you support your immunity and over all well being as well.
Primary benefits –
- Supports Immunity
- Helps combat cold and cough
- Boosts strength and stamina of the body
- Rejuvenates the body with regular use
- Energizes the body
Additional benefits –
- Supports Digestion
- Eases Respiratory Discomfort
- Makes You Feel Younger with regular use
- Supports Memory
- Supports Heart Health
Chyawanprash is a traditional Ayurvedic time-tested recipe consisting of 32 herbs, being consumed for centuries. What makes our Chyawanprash special?
- Made with 16 organic ingredients including Organic Amla
- No preservatives
- Botanicals are authenticated through DNA finger printing
- We make sure we meet our PSP criteria of Purity, Safety & Potency of the herbs used
- Chyawanprash by Nutrilite is certified by ECOCERT under National Programme for Organic Production (NPOP) Standard as it is made with 16 organic ingredients
Suggested Usage -
Adults: 1 teaspoonful (12 g approx.) of Chyawanprash to be consumed twice a day.
Children: ½ teaspoonful (6 g approx.) of Chyawanprash to be consumed twice a day.
Use a clean, dry spoon.
Chyawanprash by NUTRILITE® contains the goodness of 32 Ayurvedic ingredients to support immunity and to rejuvenate the body with regular use. This classic, Ayurvedic Chyawanprash recipe is made with 16 organic ingredients and authentic herbs, free of preservatives, having multiple health benefits to promote overall well-being when taken with regular use. Chyawanprash by Nutrilite is suitable for all age groups – from kids and adults, to the elderly as well.
When it comes to its primary benefits, Chyawanprash is known to support immunity, help combat cold and cough, rejuvenate the body with regular use, boosts strength and stamina of the body and energises the body as well. Apart from this there are other additional benefits as well like, supports digestion, eases respiratory discomfort, makes you feel younger with regular use, supports memory and supports heart health.